Glenfiddich 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70cl
Simply spend £50 to receive our award-winning delivery service.
FREE LONDON DELIVERY FOR OVER £50
For orders over £50, we offer free delivery. For order values under £50, we offer delivery for only £2.99.
We now offer immediate London delivery for selected products and postcodes. If your basket is eligible, this option will appear on the checkout page.
You can choose either immediate (within the hour!) or a delivery window.
Even better than being quick, this London delivery service is also emission-free.
EC1A, EC1M, EC1N, EC1P, EC1R, EC1V, EC1Y, EC2A, EC2M, EC2N, EC2P, EC2R, EC2V, EC2Y, EC3A, EC3M, EC3N, EC3P, EC3R, EC3V, EC4A, EC4M, EC4N, EC4R, EC4V, EC4Y, WC1A, WC1B, WC1E, WC1H, WC1N, WC1R, WC1V, WC1X, WC2A, WC2B, WC2E, WC2H, WC2N, WC2R, E1, E2, E3, E8, E9, E14, N1, N4, N5, N7, N16, N19, NW1, NW3, NW5, NW6, NW8, SE1, SE4, SE5, SE8, SE10, SE11, SE13, SE14, SE15, SE16, SE17, SE19, SE21, SE22, SE23, SE24, SE26, SE27, SW1, SW2, SW3, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, SW9, SW10, SW11, SW12, SW13, SW15, SW16, SW17, SW18, W1, W2, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, W14
- Awarded ‘Master’ (highest honour) at the Global Spirits Masters Awards 2017 and Scotch Whisky Masters 2019 and the best-selling single malt Scotch whisky in the world
- Produced using Highland spring water from the Valley of the Deer, this distinct whisky is proclaimed to the best dram in the valley and has the awards to back this up. Comes with presentation tube to make the perfect whisky gift
- Matured in fine Oloroso sherry and bourbon casks for 12 years, this special whisky is the perfect example of Glenfiddich’s unique Speyside style. Glenfiddich 12 year old makes the perfect gift for any whisky drinker
- Glenfiddich 12 year old single malt whisky has a sweet, fruity taste with notes of pear, butterscotch, cream and oak. Followed by a long, smooth, mellow finish
- Steeped in history, the Glenfiddich distillery was first established in 1887 and has produced fine whiskies ever since. The ongoing legacy of innate family pride and skill in whisky distilling. Passing down knowledge through the generations for over 130 years and is still family-run to this day