BUSCOPAN IBS RELIEF TABLETS 20
Simply spend £50 to receive our award-winning delivery service.
FREE LONDON DELIVERY FOR OVER £50
For orders over £50, we offer free delivery. For order values under £50, we offer delivery for only £2.99.
We now offer immediate London delivery for selected products and postcodes. If your basket is eligible, this option will appear on the checkout page.
You can choose either immediate (within the hour!) or a delivery window.
Even better than being quick, this London delivery service is also emission-free.
EC1A, EC1M, EC1N, EC1P, EC1R, EC1V, EC1Y, EC2A, EC2M, EC2N, EC2P, EC2R, EC2V, EC2Y, EC3A, EC3M, EC3N, EC3P, EC3R, EC3V, EC4A, EC4M, EC4N, EC4R, EC4V, EC4Y, WC1A, WC1B, WC1E, WC1H, WC1N, WC1R, WC1V, WC1X, WC2A, WC2B, WC2E, WC2H, WC2N, WC2R, E1, E2, E3, E8, E9, E14, N1, N4, N5, N7, N16, N19, NW1, NW3, NW5, NW6, NW8, SE1, SE4, SE5, SE8, SE10, SE11, SE13, SE14, SE15, SE16, SE17, SE19, SE21, SE22, SE23, SE24, SE26, SE27, SW1, SW2, SW3, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, SW9, SW10, SW11, SW12, SW13, SW15, SW16, SW17, SW18, W1, W2, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, W14
Buscopan IBS Relief Tablets belong to a group of medicines called antispasmodics, which are used to relieve painful colicky aching and spasm in the bowel associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (often just called IBS), the muscles of the bowel appear to be very sensitive to factors such as emotional stress and anxiety, or food intolerance. This sensitivity can cause painful cramps or spasms in the bowel, which are short lived (bouts, rarely lasting more than a day or so), with an accompanying bloated feeling, excess wind and abdominal discomfort. Sometimes IBS causes periods of diarrhoea or constipation.
Suitable for adults and children 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Swallow the tablet whole with water. Do not chew it.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Before taking Buscopan IBS Relief:
Only take Buscopan IBS Relief if your doctor has diagnosed that you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Do not take Buscopan IBS Relief if you:
- have glaucoma (an eye condition), megacolon (a very enlarged bowel) or myasthenia gravis (a very rare muscle weakness condition)
- are allergic to hyoscine butylbromide or any of the other ingredients of Buscopan IBS Relief.
If any of the following now apply to you, you must not use Buscopan IBS Relief without first discussing it with your doctor, even if you know you have IBS:
- if you are aged 40 years or over and it is some time since your last attack of IBS or the symptoms are different this time
- if you have recently passed blood from the bowel
- if you suffer from severe constipation
- if you are feeling sick or vomiting
- if you have lost your appetite or lost weight
- if you have difficulty or pain passing urine
- if you have a fever
- if you have recently travelled abroad
You should also tell your doctor or pharmacist if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant or if you are breast feeding.
- if you have a very fast heart rate or other heart problems
- if you have previously been treated by a doctor for a severe sweating disorder
- if you are taking an antidepressant, major tranquilliser, antihistamine, antiviral drug, dopamine antagonist (e.g. metclopramide), or a medicine to treat a heart problem.
- Buscopan IBS Relief can occasionally cause temporary vision problems. If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
If in doubt ask your pharmacist or doctor
- If laxatives are required daily or if you have persistent abdominal pain or change of bowel habits consult your doctor.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Hyoscine butylbromide 10mg